Thursday, October 4, 2012

I am now taking another class to get to my degree I want. the class is CIS 164 Internet Essentials. I am learning all sorts of new things in this class about how to navigate the internet better then what I used to be able to. Learning all sorts of tools and resources to make my internet browsing easier and funner. I am also taking CIS 180 Introduction to Programming which is awesome and keeps me interested also. I'm really enjoying my classes and cant wait to get into a position to use the skills I am currently using and start doing things that interest me. If I'm interested then Ill like my job better. I am currently inside sales for a company and on a computer all day, but, its not the greatest paying job. I want to be as successful as I can be and be happy at what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment